Tuesday, February 3, 2009

God is on mission. Where are you?


What a weekend! There are often times when I get settled in to my way of life and on my agenda and I completely get lost in the routine of it all. But then there are those times when God wakes me up out of my self-centered foolishness. It is in those times that I remember that our God is a missional God. He is on the chase after lost people all over this planet. He is in the lead and is calling every believer to follow after Him. The question I had to face as I heard from missionaries in Australia, Bolivia, Siberia, Russia, Zimbabwe and Zambia was "God is on mission. where are you?" I personally need to be on mission in my home, neighborhood, state, nation, and world. Will you join me as I seek to join God in His great commission?

No comments:

Post a Comment